Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Meat Boy

Anyone else noticed that the guy is wearing a Super Meat Boy T-Shirt?

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

awesome choice of music

I love when the music starts, when that stick transforms and makes that noise. Purely awesome.

ANDTD Tribute ANDTD Tribute

nice

It misses the fast paced action in some scenes, but other than that it's good! 4/5

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

the ads takes too long

other than that it's awseome. By the way...how did you make the ads last that long. I thought mochi limits them to only 10 seconds.

TwinkleStarGames responds:

They are 10 seconds only. If you can't load the whole game (3.7MB) in 10 seconds, it will stay as long as the game loads.

Binary Binary

Shame on you dadgamer!!

@TheDad..bla bla bla. Your name is not even worth the effort to write it. I bet you are one of those simple minded 10 yo kids that are too lazy(and stupid) to figure out a puzzle. I bet that if this game would've been a sex game you would've said: "OMG 100000000000/10!!!!!!!!!!! That was sooooooooo awseoooooooome"....!

Ohh...and for others stupid kids out there: If you are stupid, then click like an idiot around the screen and maybe you'll finish this game in a year or so. This puzzles really require logic to beat them. And once you dscover the trick it's very easy to complete them after that!

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

good idea

good idea but awful colisions